“Rainmaker’s most valuable resources are its people and their dedication to bringing about a transformation in the Water as a Service Sector.”
– Michael Skinner, CEO
Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. is a global leader in clean water solutions headquartered in Peterborough, Canada with an innovation and manufacturing center in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Our multi-national team has well-established relationships across the globe including North America, Europe, the Caribbean, the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia.
Rainmaker’s Executive Management Team is responsible for establishing the strategic policy for the company with the committed goal of helping solve the global water crisis, increasing shareholder value, and conducting our business true to our core values of transparency, ethics, and teamwork.
Rainmaker Management and Board of Directors
Executive Chairman / Co-Founder
- Co-Founder of WIND Mobile (Canada) 2008
- A founding executive of Orascom Telecom, 1999-2008, Cairo, Egypt. IPO 2000. Market Cap growth $200 million to $12 billion. IPO more than 12 subsidiaries.
- Director of the Centre for Economic and Financial Analysis at SAIC, M&A consultancy supporting multiple transactions
Chief Executive Officer
- Founder of Operitel Corporation (2001)
- General Manager (VP) of OpenText Corporation (2011 – 2013)
- CEO of Innovation Cluster
- Chair of the centre for Advancement of Water and Wastewater Technologies (CAWT) advisory board (2016 – Present)
- Extensive start-up and business scale up expertise
- Domestic and International Government Relations experience
Managing Director, Europe
- Management and financial executive
- Broad international business development experience
- Extensive public company experience CMA, CMF and IMA designations
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange executive
Chief Technology Officer
- Founded Craftworks B.V., a company focused on product development active in the vending equipment industry with customers such as Coca-Cola, Danone, and Heineken.
- Active in product development in electrical engineering, for over 25 years.
- Since 2014, involved in first-generation and on-going development of Air-to-Water prototypes, as well as the concept development of the Water-to-Water prototype.
Chief Financial Officer
- MBA, B.Env
- Director and Chief Financial Officer of both public and private companies in the telecommunications, power, IT and recycling industries
- Former President and Co-Founder of Northstone Power
- Former Vice President Finance of Westlock – Algonquin Power
Vice President Operations & Finance
- Orchestrated many new business start-ups
- Manages all of the financial, administration and human resource functions
- Manufacturing, retail, financial services, telecommunications, media and consumer products
Vice President Marketing
- Expertise in brand development and strategic marketing and design (15+ years)
- Planned and implemented marketing strategies for numerous clients ranging from start-ups to well-established and respected industry leaders in industries such as manufacturing, retail, travel, legal services, financial services and not-for-profit
- International business development experience
Our Advisory Board
- Former Chief Investment Officer of The General Electric Company (GE)
- Outstanding track record in both capital markets and industrial development
- GE expertise spanning 30 years with extensive experience building and operating international platforms across Europe and the Middle East
- Executed M&A transactions with a combined value of over $300B
- Director of Institutional Sales Stuart Frankel & Co. Inc
- On Air Market Analyst on CNBC
- His achievements in trade has made him a recognized and respected voice across financial markets