“As a founding executive of Orascom Telecom in Cairo I helped bring reliable cellular communications to more than 125 million customers in 10 countries. It changed their lives. It’s time to do the same with water.”
– Michael O’Connor, Rainmaker Executive Chairman
The Rainmaker management team is smart, experienced, and committed. Our Chief Technology Officer holds over 430 patents, while our Managing Director has structured and executed many sophisticated international M&A, corporate finance, and intellectual property transactions in global markets.
Furthermore, this multi-national team has seen great success in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, all critical markets for Rainmaker.
Rainmaker’s executive management team is responsible for establishing the strategic policy for the company with the committed goal of increasing shareholder value, and conducting our business true to our core values of transparency, ethics, and teamwork.
Rainmaker Management and Board of Directors
Executive Chairman and Director
- Co-Founder of WIND Mobile (Canada) 2008
- A founding executive of Orascom Telecom, 1999-2008, Cairo, Egypt. IPO 2000. Market Cap growth $200 million to $12 billion. IPO more than 12 subsidiaries.
- Director of the Centre for Economic and Financial Analysis at SAIC, M&A consultancy supporting multiple transactions
Chief Executive Officer
- Extensive start-up and business scale up expertise
- Domestic and International Government Relations experience
- International business development experience
- CleanTech and Information technology executive (20+ years)
Managing Director, Europe
- Management and financial executive
- Broad international business development experience
- Extensive public company experience CMA, CMF and IMA designations
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange executive
Chief Financial Officer
- CPA, CMA, BSc, MBA, MA (Econ)
- VP / CFO Manulife Financial (Barbados), CFO BMO Financial Group (Barbados)
- In-depth international experience in accounting, taxation, treasury and asset/liability management
- Manufacturing experience with GE and Outboard Marine Corp
Vice President Finance
- Orchestrated many new business start-ups
- Manages all of the financial, administration and human resource functions
- Manufacturing, retail, financial services, telecommunications, media and consumer products
Board of Directors
- Director of many telecom companies and holding companies including Wind Mobile, Hutchison Telecommunications International and Telecel
- Active with numerous NGOs including Trent University and the Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Member of many critical committees including finance and compensation