“Rainmaker’s most valuable resources are its people and their dedication to bringing about a transformation in the Water as a Service Sector.”
– Michael O’Connor, CEO
Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. is a global leader in clean water solutions headquartered in Peterborough, Canada with an innovation and manufacturing center in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Our multi-national team has well-established relationships across the globe including North America, Europe, the Caribbean, the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia.
Rainmaker’s Executive Management Team is responsible for establishing the strategic policy for the company with the committed goal of helping solve the global water crisis, increasing shareholder value, and conducting our business true to our core values of transparency, ethics, and teamwork.
Rainmaker Management and Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer / Executive Chairman / Co-Founder
- Co-Founder of WIND Mobile (Canada) 2008
- A founding executive of Orascom Telecom, 1999-2008, Cairo, Egypt. IPO 2000. Market Cap growth $200 million to $12 billion. IPO more than 12 subsidiaries.
- Director of the Centre for Economic and Financial Analysis at SAIC, M&A consultancy supporting multiple transactions
Vice President Operations & Finance
- Orchestrated many new business start-ups
- Manages all of the financial, administration and human resource functions
- Manufacturing, retail, financial services, telecommunications, media and consumer products